Get up, Woodbury! Here’s everything you need to know to get a good start on Wednesday.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Woodbury? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Possible light rain overnight. High: 75 Low: 61.
Here are the best stories today in Woodbury:
- A teenager from Woodbury was charged in connection with a accident that killed 17-year-old Garrett Bumgarner.(Woodbury Patch)
- Saint-Paul Fire Department demand $ 600,000 of the city for integrated social worker program. (KSTP)
- Two teenagers from Woodbury will perform a milestone indian classical dance later this month. (Woodbury Patch)
- Minnesota DFL Senators Chosen Melisa López Franzen like their new caucus leader. (Brainerd Dispatch)
- Senator Miller informs KSTP of their new role as Majority leader. (KSTP)
Today’s Woodbury Daily is brought to you from our friends at GoodRx – the best way to save money on your prescriptions. GoodRx helps you find the lowest prices for drugs at local pharmacies, so you don’t overpay. Also works for pet medications! To see how much you can save, go to GoodRx.com.
Today in Woodbury:
- WELCOME WEEK – 50% OFF THE COURSE! Tickle Monster Art Workshop (18 months-6 years old) (9:30 am)
- Woodbury, MN Police Fire EMS: “On the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, our first responders honored the dead by participating in the 343 Tribute Run, engaging with the community at a block party and training at a controlled burn on Dale Road. While we … “(Facebook)
- U.S. National Weather Service Twin Cities Minnesota: “While we don’t expect any dramatic warming over the next week and a half, we’ll probably be running a few degrees above normal. In September, the average highs drop much faster than in August, as we lose about an hour and a … “(Facebook)
- U.S. National Weather Service Twin Cities Minnesota: “Here’s a rundown of what to expect this week in terms of the weather. Tuesday and Wednesday are shaping up to be dry and mostly sunny. We will warm up a bit on Thursday before a front moves from Thursday evening to Friday. # MNwx #WIwx “(Facebook)
- U.S. National Weather Service Twin Cities Minnesota: “Showers and thunderstorms return this afternoon and continue until tonight. A few severe thunderstorms are possible along with beneficial precipitation. Chances of rain return for Game and Friday.” (Facebook)
- Woodbury New Life Academy: “There is power in prayer. What a blessing to see students come together to pray for the needs of our campus, our community and our country. #WeAreNLA #SeeYouAtThePole” (Facebook)
- Saint Ambroise Catholic School: “Our school-wide virtue this year is generosity. The third graders brainstormed ways to be generous in different areas of their lives. This group wants to be generous in the classroom by loving others. and working together. #allyouneedis … “(Facebook)
- Woodbury Parks and Recreation: “Woodbury Days is looking for additional volunteers, to join current volunteers, to help coordinate the 2022 event! You can learn more about the different volunteer positions available, roles, tasks and more at an information meeting tomorrow, … “(Facebook)
- Town of Woodbury, MN – Government: “We encourage you to join the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources for a virtual community meeting on September 21, 2021 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. to review and ask questions about the concept. final conceptual … “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Alright, all is well for today! See you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Morgan reddekopp
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, or story ideas at [email protected] and follow me on Twitter @ReddekoppMorgan for more updates.
I grew up in Eagan, Minnesota, before attending Winona State University, where I majored in creative digital media and a minor in journalism and creative writing. I am very happy to be a journalist in my hometown! In my spare time I like to paint, draw and write. I am currently working on my poetry manuscript and I also enjoy hiking and being outdoors.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Woodbury Daily? Write to me at [email protected]