Liverpool are not alone in taking the fight to UEFA and beyond the outrageous lies told in France, as Real Madrid join calls for answers.
Real Madrid demand answers from UEFA
French football, the police and politicians have serious explanations to give, especially those who continue to spread the lies of unruly fans and the problems around the Champions League final.
Liverpool have already asked UEFA for an investigation, not just a report, and chief executive Billy Hogan reiterated that stance after being ‘bothered’ by thousands of fan accounts from the dismal organization which could have had far-reaching consequences. worse in Paris.
Now Real Madrid have also pushed the matter to their side, pointing out that their fans were also ‘victims’ of events and demanding answers to a series of points, including an explanation of who exactly was responsible for leaving fans behind. “helpless”.
It’s not going to be allowed to go away. The truth will continue to be told.
UPDATE: UEFA have issued a ‘sincere apology’ to supporters
3 things today: transfer rumors and end of contracts
- Serge Gnabry is the intriguing name but probably not realistic now related as ‘interesting’ the Reds as a replacement for Sadio Mane – he has a year left on his contract with Bayern, which probably gives the rumor mill truth given their interest in our No10
Latest news from Liverpool FC
- And LFC is 130 years old today! The club was founded on this day in 1892 and it’s been quite a journey since!
Last Premier League chat
- Alex Lacazette returns to the future after leaving Arsenal on free transfer and set to return to Lyon
- Romelu Lukaku is related with Barcelona in the weirdest form yet of club style and player style for the summer transfer window
- And Nathan Ake was such a key player for Pep to sign a while back that he was told he could leave for another kettle of oil entirely and sign for Newcastle instead
Tweet of the day and game of the night
The more high-profile, club-neutral individuals continue to push the truth, the better.
— Clive Tyldesley (@CliveTyldesley) June 3, 2022
Tonight there’s more action in the Nations League – why not go for Belgium against the Netherlands? ! Sounds better than Belarus vs Slovakia to be honest.